Friday, February 28, 2014

Faithful Friday: The Impossible

Happy Friday!
Today I want to share something that may seem like such a simple thought and verse
but it is the world to me.  I find that often some of the scriptures that mean so much to me
and to others I know have short messages, but they are messages that convey such wonderful
comfort and leave a mark on your heart, such as this one or the beautiful "It is well with my Soul".
For me, knowing God specializes in what would NEVER be possible otherwise
makes me have the most heartfelt thankfulness and a sense of comfort and joy in my heart
that compares to nothing!
Since before I can remember, I was taught about all of the accounts in scripture where
God performed miracles and made impossible things possible, resurrecting and healing,
parting the seas.  This has been such a blessing to have in my mind and heart
because anytime I am struggling with something or feel like my situation is hopeless,
I remind myself of this... that God does not just do the impossible.  He specializes in it!
 
We can have faith that the Lord will
answer our prayers and relieve our heartaches, even giving us miracles and hope
where dark times seem to choke out any hope we had.
This verse is the most beautiful reminder to never lose hope.
 
 
 
Blessings to you!
 
 
Hoping y'all have a blessed weekend!
 
:)
 
 
 
.         .          .
 
 
Faithful Fridays are hosted by Joy at her lovely blog, Doodlebug.
You can visit her here and read her wonderful posts or even link up your Faithful Friday post!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I just love this. God has definitely done "the impossible" in my life (as I have seen Him other's lives as well) countless times. He's just so good. :) My favorite part is how you said that the impossible is His specialty!
    Have a blessed weekend, Jazzmin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...
    I agree!
    And I hadn't ever even thought if it like that!
    Good job!
    And thanks for sharing...I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, my friend! The "impossible" truly is His specialty :) The picture you shared is so beautiful! Makes me dream of Summer.

    Hugs and blessings to you, sweet Jazzmin! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, Jazzmin. God certainly has given me blessing after blessing after blessing in my life. I would never have met and married George without God's help... WOW!!!! God is SO GOOD.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this, Jazzmin! Sometimes I just need to be reminded. This comforts me, and it also inspires me. When God plants a dream or a desire or a love or a passion in our heart, no matter how crazy or impossible it may seem, we know that He *specializes* in the impossible. That's so awesome. :)

    Thanks for sharing and participating in Faithful Fridays! :)

    God bless you and have a wonderful week, Jazzmin! :)

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...