Friday, February 14, 2014

Faithful Friday: True Love!

{photo}
It is a day when the world celebrates love.  We went to get groceries this morning and I can't even tell you how many men I saw walking out with big, beautiful bouquets of flowers and chocolates to give to the ones they love.  Which is so sweet.
But as love amongst one another is celebrated, something that often goes overlooked is the most important and strongest source of love in existence!  God's love for us should be celebrated more than anything.  Without him, there would be no love at all, because He is love.
 
God loves us immensely more than anyone else ever could and that love for us never dies or fades or leaves us.  This verse so beautifully reminds me of how much we rely on God's love for us, and how much I know I do each day.  It is so humbling to stop and think of how much we need God's love, where we would be without it, and how gifted we are to be personally known and loved by the Creator of the universe!
 
In thinking about this, I ponder on the amazing thousands and thousands of ways God's shows His love for us... through our family members' love, our friends, those who He placed in our lives to love and encourage us, the blessings in each day, the way He allows things to fall into place in His plan for us, the way He is working in our lives right now, and even  through meadows, sunsets, the animals, waterfalls, mountains, the glorious sceneries that He loves us through in that He allows us to enjoy all of the beauty He created.  Each and every blessing that we think to be small or simple is God's expression of love.
 
 
God's incredible love for us is greater than we are ever capable of imagining, the deepest love there is.  How honored we are to be able to rely on His love and live each day to see the way He shows us how much He loves us.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend!!
 
 
 
♥Blessings!♥
 
 
 
.            .            .
 
 
 
Faithful Fridays are hosted by my friend, Joy, on her wonderful blog, Doodlebug.  You can visit her and read her amazing posts here.
http://www.joy-doodlebug.blogspot.com/
 


6 comments:

  1. Encouraging, sweet post! Funny that we had the same title for out FF posts this week. :)
    That made me smile when you said that about the men getting their wives flowers.
    Its humbling to think about how much God loved us and how incredibly undeserving we are. Love that verse, too.
    Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Valentine's day, Jazzmin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzmin,

    I have missed reading your beautiful posts these past couple weeks! This is such a precious Valentine's Day post. It really blessed my heart!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miss Jazzmin,
    Such a sweet post! It is so true...His love is the most amazing Love...and one we should never take for granted. Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day!
    With love,
    Mrs.Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I walked into Walmart Friday night, I passed three different men walking out with bouquets of flowers for their sweethearts. I love it! But it is even sweeter to see someone doing that when it is not a special holiday!

    I loved your post and totally agree that it is so awesome to know we can rely on God's love for us. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There, On Valentine's Day, most of us talk about LOVE --mostly about love for another person. BUT--the greatest love any of us can have is the LOVE of GOD..... There's nothing GREATER. Praise God.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, Jazzmin! I absolutely loved this. Thank you so much for sharing! I think we all just need to keep reminding ourselves of this. I really loved this line:

    "God loves us immensely more than anyone else ever could and that love for us never dies or fades or leaves us."

    My love for God isn't always steady. It may fade here and there. But His love for me, like you said, never does. He's constant, steady, unchanging, and relentless in His love for me. It chases me. In every area that I fail God, He never fails me, and He always forgives me for when I fail Him. I'm so, so thankful for that. And you're right--we're so privileged and blessed to be personally known and be able to personally know our wonderful, loving Creator!

    Thanks for participating in Faithful Fridays, Jazzmin! :)

    God bless you and have a wonderful weekend!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...