Friday, March 14, 2014

Faithful Friday: In Need of Grace

{photo}
This spoke to my heart because anything God sends my way to open my eyes to something is a gift.  In this case, it reminds me of how wrong I am when I sometimes find myself feeling overly confident in handling my problems, as if I could do it without God, whether doing so mindfully or not.  On the other hand, some even insist that they don't need God in their lives at all.  But, the beautiful truth is that we ALL need God.  We are all in need of His help, reminders, love, and most of all His grace.
 
What an amazing thought... if we are alive right now, we need God's grace.  So, no one in the world is exempt from that!   How blessed we are, then, to have the privilege of knowing that being broken brings us into the loving comfort of God and His grace.
 
 
 
 
I have been away from writing for over a week and missed sharing something last Friday because I was on the coast for the start of Spring Break, so it is a blessing to be sharing something today :)
 
 
Hope y'all have a wonderful, joyful weekend!
 
 
 
.          .          .
 
 
 
Faithful Fridays are hosted by my friend Joy on her sweet blog, Doodlebug.  You can visit her, here!
 



2 comments:

  1. Wow, an amazing thought indeed! I needed this today at this very moment, sweet Jazzmin.

    I hope you are doing well, my dear friend. Your comments on my blog always bring me joy when I read your kind words :) Enjoy your week and sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this, Jazzmin! It's easy to forget how much we need Jesus in our lives, but like one of my favorite songs says, "I'm a desert soul without you, Lord."

    I'll remember that--"if we are alive right now, we all need God's grace!"

    Thank you for that reminder, Jazzmin, and thanks for participating in Faithful Fridays! :)

    God bless you and have a great weekend,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...