Wednesday, April 9, 2014

After the Storm...

I hope you are having a lovely week so far!

It is sunny and so beautiful here today, but just a couple of days ago we had had our first storm of Spring.  It was a heavy storm with strong winds and pouring rain.  I love those storms as long as they don't get dangerous.  I love sitting inside and hearing them or opening the door and looking out at it and taking in the scent of a fresh rain.  Even better than that, I love when God leaves us a rainbow afterward, like he did this week.
It had been pouring and windy and started to look a little scary and then a few minutes later everything was quiet and still.  The sky was even a strange sort of color after it was over.  We were inside looking out and commenting on how the sky looked, and thankfully I stepped outside to get a better look at it.  I happened to look around the side of the house and saw a glorious double rainbow!  I only wish I could have captured it's true brightness and beauty, and the whole thing.






I love rainbows, for both their beauty and what they represent- God's promise.  I'm thankful I went outside and got to see it and snap a few photos before it really started to fade.


Aren't they amazing!  How many rainbows have you seen at once.... double rainbow, triple rainbow, or more?




Have a blessed evening!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! I love them too, what an awesome promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are stunning!
    I too enjoy a good thunderstorm...as long as it is safe...like you said!
    Thanks for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love rainbows! Lovely pictures! =)
    Btw; I like your new layout! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You did a beautiful job capturing the rainbows :) I am always blessed when I see a rainbow since it reminds my of God's precious promise - thank you for sharing, my friend!

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved being able to see the double rainbow in the second picture! I love rainbows, as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...