Saturday, April 26, 2014

Faithful Friday: He Quiets Me With His Love

{image}
In times where we feel heavily weighed down with heartache and things we have a difficult time dealing with, no matter how "small" or big, I always find it THE BEST comfort in the world to feel that I am in the loving arms of God holding me tight.  It is always comforting to me to find a verse that shows his love for me and to focus on the words of that verse to get through whatever I have on my heart and on my mind.
I am blessed by this one now, knowing God is quieting ALL of our heavy hearts with his love, rejoicing over us and giving us strength until this too shall pass.


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


Hugs & blessings :)


.            .             .


Faithful Fridays are hosted by my friend, Joy, on her sweet and inspiring blog, Doodlebug.  You can visit her, here.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, my friend...
    Ones I rely on since my dear father passed...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true and sweet. There is nothing better than knowing the One who overcame the world is holding me tightly every second.
    Blessings and hugs
    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. God can truly take away all of our pain and heartache.... AND--he is also with us in times of JOY... Praise be to GOD for his love for ME.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just reading this verse a couple of days ago! I love it. He'll quiet us with His love, and rejoice over us with singing. I just love that! Constantly we need to be reminded of how great His love is for us.

    Thanks for participating in Faithful Fridays, Jazzmin! :)

    God bless you and have a great week!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful, my dear friend! Your words always manage to stir my heart - thank you :)

    I hope you are doing well and please do not worry about not visiting often - I know what it's like to be busy, sweet Jazzmin.

    Thinking of you and wishing you a lovely week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite verses!! So beautiful. : )

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazzmin, this is a beautifully written post. The image is so well done, but even if it weren't a part of the post, your words paint a lovely picture of how we rest in His arms!

    Love the background and your header! Everything looks so springy. :)

    Hugs,
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...