Thursday, June 19, 2014

Maybe I've Been Wrong All Along?

I hope your week has been a blessed one!
I'm so thankful it's Friday!
 I hope you are looking forward to a joyful and relaxing weekend.
I know I am, and I am going to soak up much needed rest time for my brain :)
This feels like one of those weekends where you just feel like curling up with a book
and reading and then taking a nap.  If only it would rain.  That would be wonderful.

I wanted to share a little something with you that I think is funny and clever and
is actually something I saw in a movie we watched not too long ago.  
Have you ever watched the "Ma & Pa Kettle" movies?  I love them.  They are just
 good old movies with such laid back fun and humor.
And if you love the country like I do, then you'll feel especially at home
watching them.

Here is the clip from one of their films.  I found it a couple of days ago here and 
had forgotten about it since watching the movie...
so I just thought I would share it to put an extra laugh or smile into someone's day.



Just a little something that hopefully made you smile!

I know the first time I saw it, I was thinking, "Hmmm.  You know, maybe we've been 
doing math wrong all this time?"  Haha!



Have a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, Miss Jazzmin...you made my mornin'! That was such a classic...don't you just love those old films! Hope you get a chance to "curl up and read" this weekend!
    Sweet blessings and hugs,
    Mrs. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you, Jazzmin dear, for that bright spot in the day! :)

    Hugs,
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ol' Ma and Pa Kettle :) I remember watching them with my grandparents when I was younger. . .I should go visit them and watch some old movies with them for old times sake.

    Thanks for the smile, my sweet friend. So thankful for you!

    Love and hugs being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...