Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Headed West!

(photo)
I am heading out west for a wonderful family vacation.
I can't wait to see the glorious mountains and soak in the beauty of 
God's creation.
There is nothing that makes me feel so small and humbled, yet in complete
awe and peace, than being near the towering peaks of the Rockies.
I am so grateful to get to take this trip!

And best of all,  it is a road trip...
  a road trip that I am bursting with
excitement about, because the real
beauty of a vacation is all the memories you make getting there.
I can't help but feel so alive when on the open road headed to places unknown,
laughter and conversation and new scenery to pass the miles...
driving on roads like this one to get to our destination, where
the horizon is the only end in sight.

I will be out in the boonies, as they say, most of my trip, haha.
So I will not get to write here for a couple of weeks, but I look forward
to returning with photos to share and a fresh, renewed mind to get back to
writing, as well as catching up on reading your beautiful blogs :)


.            .           .


I wanted to take a moment before I go to say something I have been
meaning to... and that is simply to thank you.  Much more is deserved
than just a thank you, but I want to thank you for making blogging and writing
here such a joy! So many of you always leave me comments that are so very sweet
 and kind; you have truly touched my heart.  I have also been blessed to have
 you tell me stories or share your experiences in life relating to things I write.
I cherish reading those comments because there is nothing better than being
 able to connect with girls and ladies with such kind hearts as yours.
So thank you.  You have truly been a blessing to my life,
and always an encouragement.


Blessings to you, and I hope you 
have a wonderful rest of July!


See you in August!






6 comments:

  1. How I love road trips! Enjoy yourselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! I am a big fan of road trips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a blessing to know. I look forward to you posting about your wonderful vacation when you return. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I hope you have so much fun, my friend, and I can't wait to see photos! Praying for you and your family.

    It is you who is a blessing to me and so many others. THANK YOU, sweet Jazzmin, for making your blog beautiful and for putting Christ first. It is a joy to see you share your faith and to see you grow in Him through your blog posts. You are a gift to so many, my friend.

    Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time!!
    Make wonderful memories and bring back lots of pictures!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jazzmin,

    I hope you and your family have a marvelous time! I pray you will have a safe trip. : )

    May the LORD bless and keep you!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...