Saturday, September 27, 2014

Faithful Friday: He Has Been Good!

(source)
I love this... a simple reminder on my mind.  I hope this is always on my mind and in my thoughts and heart... because it is so true.  Even when I think of the loss or trials I have experienced, as we all have, I can put my faith in the fact that through each of those things God has been by my side!  He has been good.

And through every waking (and sleeping) moment of your life and mine, He is good because He is there.  Always there... to comfort and bless us!



Have a wonderful weekend!!

Blessings to you!


5 comments:

  1. So true! I hope you are enjoying a nice fall weekend. Blessings, Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so Good, Miss Jazzmin...especially when times are hard...for this is when we need Him most.Thank you for this gentle reminder...

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Mrs. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Yes, He IS good.

    Thank you so much for this post, my friend. I truly needed to read these words. Thinking of you and hoping all is well. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! The Lord sure takes good care of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this too.. thank you for sharing this with us!:)
    June

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...