Saturday, October 11, 2014

Faithful Friday: You ALWAYS Have Purpose

(source)
I so love to read something that anchors my heart refreshingly to a thought that makes me joyful to be alive, to have been made and have the chance to live...
This verse made me feel that way when I came across it recently.  I thought it was so amazing to think of life and God's purpose for us in this way.  Everything God has done, does, and ever will do is always done with purpose because He is a God of purpose, and allowing you and I to be born and to live is no exception.

How amazing it is to think about this... that our lives have so much purpose to them that there are very specific moments, perhaps even one distinct moment out of our entire life, that are what we have been created for!  God may place us in a certain place at a certain time in order to carry out a part of His plan for our life or for someone else's or he may use us to encourage someone as a part of His plan.
I can't help but smile inside and out to think of the wonder in this thought, that there a moment has or will come while we are alive that we were made for.  Our entire life calling could even encompass that "moment".

I was listening to the radio last week and heard this: "Put your hand to your heart.  If you feel something beating, God isn't done with you yet."

Never, ever let yourself believe for a moment that your life lacks purpose, because if you are alive right now, you don't just have purpose, you ARE the purpose God created you to be.



Blessings to you.
Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful verse and excellent message you have shared with us, Jazzmin.
    Thank you, for the refreshing words of encouragement to my heart this evening.
    Sweet blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Jazzmin, such a beautiful post, sweet friend. I loved what you said about putting your hand to your heart. . . I will have to write that down :)

    Your blog looks so pretty and festive for Autumn and I simply love it :) The leaves and colors make me want to enjoy a cup of hot apple cider while I read your precious posts.

    Hugs and love to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...