Friday, November 14, 2014

Faithful Friday: Heavenly Promises

(source)
A heavenly thought, a simple thought today that I wanted to share that I have been thinking on... but one with a huge impact.

Because these thoughts keep me going and can keep us all going if we place our hope in them.
Because they are true.
Because they are the very core of our hope as believers in God.



Keep the faith that these will and do prove true as you pray through even your toughest trials.

Wishing you a blessed weekend!
Sending you warm thoughts if it is as cold where you are as it is here (yay for cozy, cold weekends)!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these thoughts that keep us grounded in God's heavenly plan knowing there will indeed be victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote and message! Thanks also for the warm thoughts; they're needed here as it has been snowing all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is faithful - and He is always good. Such reassurances in tough times. Have a wonderful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my dear friend, for these beautiful thoughts. God is so faithful and true!

    Love to you, Jazzmin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...