Friday, January 9, 2015

Faithful Friday: Listen for God's Voice


I believe that as you grow older and wiser, both physically and in your faith,
one of the most important things you can come to realize is how especially
beautiful every aspect of your walk with God is when you listen...
listen carefully for His voice in all you do.

As this year begins fresh, 
a prayer in my heart is that I would have the focus and reminders
around me to do just that and to get better and better at listening.

Our humans inclination is to listen to ourselves, our own hearts and minds
alone, but how profoundly more wise is God's voice than ours!

This is something on my mind that I never want to forget...
not only to listen to God's voice when I easily hear it, but perhaps
even more importantly to listen closely to search for his voice when it
is hardest to find.

~

It is such a special blessing to live with the mindset that
we should keep our ear inclined toward God and what He is
telling us and where He is directing us.

Whether in a journey, a word, through a friend, in
nature, or wherever we may be,
in all we do and everywhere we go
may we look and listen for God's voice
directing our path keeping our "train" on its track.



Blessings to you!


Wishing you a lovely weekend!!




4 comments:

  1. Very well stated, Jazzmin dear. If we just take that time to listen and be aware of His presence regardless of where we are! Thank you so much for this post...and also for you always encouraging words that you leave behind for me at my blog. You are appreciated so much, my friend. Hugs and prayers, Dianna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. May we look and listen for God's voice - such precious truth, my friend!

    As always, you enlighten and encourage my heart and soul. May the Lord richly bless you! Love and hugs to you, Jazzmin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wise truths and very beautifully written, Jazzmin. Hope your year has gotten off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Very good advice, Jazzmin; thank you for sharing it with us! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...