Friday, January 30, 2015

Faithful Friday: Tozer


These five lines are the key
to true happiness.

I was thankful to come across this quote, which so
simply puts into words what I realize more
and more each and every day... that when we make God our
first priority and consciously seek to do so, our problems
seem smaller, our hearts are more quickly healed, our
worries are less.

That doesn't mean all our problems magically
disappear, but when our focus is on God we focus less on the
menial issues that trouble us in this life...If only in the fact that God's
 love overcomes us as we put Him higher and higher in the list of things
 that make up our desires and focus so much so that new-found joy 
makes our problems seem smaller.

Having the Lord at the center of
everything is the most powerful and meaningful thing we
could ever hope for.
How amazing it is when we realize that
on deeper and deeper levels as we grow in Him.

.     .     .


Y'all have a blessed weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a post, my friend! Having God at the center of everything....that is key! Your posts always uplift me and encourage my walk with the Lord - thank you, dearest friend.

    Wishing you a beautiful week. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love quotes from Tozer!

    You are so right about having Him in the center of everything. Makes me think of the scripture: Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...