Friday, June 5, 2015

Faithful Friday: Identity in Christ


A thought with impact and truth, one I am pondering as
I think of how living a Godly life makes us the girls and women we
are... how that shapes and identifies us, our truest identity of all.


We are chosen by God, strengthened by God, and blessed by
Him for our love and faith.  We are forgiven through Him.
There is no greater love than
God's love for us...

I think on this and focus especially on one thing...
WORTH.

When we know our true identity is in Christ as women, we remember
our worth that is only possible through Him, and we gain strength
 and remember that that worth is all the more reason to
never settle for less than God's best in every aspect of our lives.



God Bless you☺

Y'all have a lovely weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Very wise words this evening, Jazzmin. I hope that you will enjoy the weekend; perhaps, take a walk, enjoy a picnic, or take some photographs to share. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When we know our true identity is in Christ as women, we remember our worth that is only possible through Him." Oh friend, such true and precious words! This was a beautiful post and the words went straight to my heart!

    It's so good to stop in for a visit....how I have missed you. I hope you are enjoying your summer break. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are chosen by God, strengthened by God, and blessed by Him for our love and faith. We are forgiven through Him. There is no greater love than God's love for us...

    Such true, strong, beautiful, encouraging, powerful words, thank you Jazzmin for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jazzmin...I loved reading your thoughts on worth today! How wonderful that we can find our identity in Christ! We don't have to try to fit in to be acceptable to Him...He loves us just the way we are:)
    Blessings to you, dear friend!
    Joyfully in Christ,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...