Sunday, July 12, 2015

Faith Moves Mountains!


To say I have been inspired and wonderfully lost in the
verse that inspired this (which I had so much fun lettering/making!)
would be a severe understatement. 

We all have "mountains" in our way every single day, no matter how
large or small we may feel they are.  They are still mountains,
some towering high in front of us where we feel like they cannot be
passed or gotten through.  
This reminds me of hiking through the mountains
and wondering when we will get past this or that mountain
in front of us so that we can reach the summit of the mountain
on the other side.  It sometimes seems like forever, but if you don't
give up, it eventually comes- always.


And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you,
 If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain,
 Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; 
and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
-Matthew 17:20


God tells us that if we have faith,
those "mountains" can be moved!  That is nothing short of
AMAZING.  My heart is engulfed in wonder of- and love for-
this incredible verse... and that God would give us these words that 
would provide this most comforting and powerful encouragement.

Our faith moves mountains.
We are not alone in facing them either.  And that is
all the more reason to have greater and greater and growing faith.

•          •          •


I hope your weekend was wonderful!
I recently started classes again and have been so busy,
 so I am so very thankful for this blessing of a weekend
 after this week, but I did not get to write a Faithful Friday post, so
 this is it on Sunday night instead ;)



Blessings!!

Happy Monday to you!



2 comments:

  1. Wow.. I saw the name of your blog and knew I HAD to check it out and I'm so glad I did! ;) What a wonderful blog you have here, I've so enjoyed reading through some of your past posts (which are all lovely) and just wanted to say I'm so happy to have found your blog and look forward to future posts! :D Beautiful job on the canvas btw, love it! Thank you for sharing these encouraging words!
    Have a blessed night,
    Ashley
    www.ashley-funfarmgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another encouraging and inspiring post, sweet friend. I remember thinking about my faith moving mountains and when I was young I thought it meant it would literally move a mountain {{smiles}} As I grew older I realized that there are mountains in my life and my faith in God could move those mountains. What a great and loving Lord!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us. You are in my thoughts often, sweet friend. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...