Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Quick Hello!


"When peace like a river,
attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, 
Thou has taught me to know,
It is well, it is well
with my soul."


A thought of faith to share.
Oh, how I have been needing to tell myself these precious words
most especially lately.  How sweet our faith is in playing a role in
our lives and daily walk to help us to be able to say, 
"It is well with my soul."
How calming and amazing to our hearts.
This has been on my mind and I'm so thankful it has.



...Oh, how I have missed being on my blog and reading
your blogs!  I never expected to be quite this busy, but this semester 
has begun and will be my most challenging and demanding yet...
I find myself going days at a time without getting on my
 computer because I am so occupied with papers and work with the class
 I am working in right now.
Little first graders☺

It is a joy, though, overall!  
I know it will fly quickly and be over too fast.




I just wanted to say hello and say that I miss being here
and I miss getting to write and share and be inspired 
by your beautiful writing on your blogs and visiting you.



Hugs and blessings!!


Have  a wonderful holiday weekend♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my dearest Jazzmin! What a delight to see your sweet post in my blog reader this beautiful Sunday morning... I miss you dearly, but I know that these days are filled to bursting for you, and I know that you are enjoying them! So, dear Jazzmin, may you have a lovely upcoming week...I loved every moment of visiting with you...and oh! I just love that hymn...thank you for sharing, friend!
    Blessings and joy to you in Jesus!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious friend, you are certainly missed, but I completely understand your absence. It sounds like you are very busy, but also having fun....1st graders, oh what a joy! :) Is this your third year in college, dear Jazzmin? I was trying to remember.

    Thank you for sharing some of the words from this beautiful song. "It Is Well With My Soul" is my ultimate favorite hymn and I never tire of the special words.

    Thinking of you, dear one, and wishing you a lovely autumn. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jazzmin~ It is so good to see you!
    Yes in deed you are a busy gal, but we're certainly understand your absence here in our wonderful blogging community. no worries my dear. :-)

    You will love those first graders. My what enjoyment you will experience with them as they are so innocent and just precious.

    Rest when you can and enjoy your year of school.

    Much love~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been praying for you dear Jazzmin and that classroom of first graders who are quite blessed to have you in their classroom. I'll miss reading here, but I'll check back often just in case you've been able to stop in with a quick hello. Hugs to you. xo Dianna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...