Sunday, February 14, 2016

A New Blog Name! ...& Charms & Pearls on "Love Day"

Happy Sunday!
I hope your day this Lord's day is a most blessed one so far.

In between internet troubles (that are still going on :( )  and not being on
my computer much lately because of busyness of life,
I have been gradually finishing a post I started writing back in
August of this past year!  And that is almost finished ☺
It amazes me sometimes how you can go back to finish a project or
something and you didn't realize how long it has been since you
first started it.

But for now, for today, I wanted to say hello and just 
wish you a beautiful day however you're spending it-
whether celebrating Valentine's or spending a family day,
at church, or on a picnic... any of those
ways you could be spending this delightful Sunday.


This weekend has been a blessing of relaxing and 
family time and being busy, but good busy.  Today, we found ourselves-
my Mama and I- heading into the city to do a little shopping
for the afternoon.
We have loved going to this ladies' boutique where they
sell the prettiest classy clothing, and even better is that you can
find bargains on things you would never imagine.
Today, I found a couple of treasures.  We both did...
including a crushed velvet cherry red jacket
and a Lilly Pulitzer seashell print spring blouse♥
It's exciting to be able to find things like that and still be
thrifty!

...I love sharing ideas for modest, classy outfit ideas
 (especially if it includes some Southern accents and flair) ;)
so since I had my camera out today,
 I laid out my outfit to wear to go out for the afternoon
together and took a photo.
Lately, it has been very warm in this neck of the woods, but today
 was delightfully just a bit cooler and cozier so I decided on...

 a plaid oxford under a sequin-front cardigan
for some added sparkle and fun, and accessorized with
some pearls and my well loved flowers and bee vintagey
charm bracelet, as well as some red bauble earrings.


This outfit definitely had a wintery feel to it to me,
and I think it's because I am wishing so hard for some
cold weather.  I want to build a snowman oh so
badly.



.            .           .


I wrote recently- in my last post- about
graduating, my experience growing into myself, so to speak,
over the past few years, and the milestone that this new year
represents to me...
I have been thinking about it over the past week or so,
and...

 I decided
to change the name of my blog!


I have loved the sound of my little blog name
for these past few years, but I'm also excited to have
a fresh, new name...


Magnolias and Grace



I'm so thankful for the sweet, sweet friendships that
I have been blessed by and do not want to lose you, blogging friends♥
So, as I change the name of my blog, which will also change my
blog address, I am going to leave my new address
(if everything goes through okay when I officially change it)...
It will be:

magnoliasandgrace.blogspot.com


If you subscribe by email, it may delete you from the list
since the name is changing.  I'm not sure and I'm going to try
to change the address in the system to keep working,
 but I am leaving the address in case☺




Hugs and blessings!!

Have a wonderful rest of this LONG weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Your outfit for going out is lovely, Jazzmin. I especially love the pearls against the blouse. The charm bracelet is so sweet. I will be watching for your notice that the new blog name is up and running. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit for going out is lovely, Jazzmin. I especially love the pearls against the blouse. The charm bracelet is so sweet. I will be watching for your notice that the new blog name is up and running. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dianna,
      Thank you so much for your kind comment on my outfit! And you are truly such a dear friend in the Lord that I am blessed to have met here as I hope you know, so I am glad you will look for the new name/blog so we can stay in touch God-willing :)

      Have a blessed day!!
      Many hugs,
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your new blog name up and running! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kalin!

      Hope you are doing wonderfully and had a blessed weekend :)

      Blessings,
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  4. I've always loved your blog name; but, I do realize you are in a new chapter of life. Magnolias is nearly as southern as sweet tea - and I'm all about grace, so I like your new name as well.

    Classy and thrifty: it's so neat when an outfit can be both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerralea,
      Thank you, I am excited about the new name :) And I thought exactly as you about the "grace" part... it has so much weight and influence in my life that I just felt like that was a word I could not help but put into my new blog name.
      And yes, an outfit that is both is so wonderful when you can find it! I'm thankful for good sales and modest, classy clothes when you can find them together ;)

      Thank you for visiting and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  5. Sweetest Jazzmin, forgive me for just now visiting...I have been away on an adventure for the last 5 days :)

    First of all, congratulations on graduating! Oh friend, I am so excited and happy for you! What an accomplishment. And may I just say your photos from the your previous post are simply lovely... You, dear one, are oh-so-beautiful, inside and out.

    And secondly, your new blog name is divine! I love it and it is perfect for you {{smiles}} I am looking forward to continuing on in the blogging journey with you.

    Love, hugs, and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie,
      What a joy to read your comment, dear friend! Thank you so much!!
      No worries at all, I am so glad to have you visit and so happy for you to have gotten some sweet time of adventuring! How precious times like that are taking in the excitement and joy of taking those times in doing something a little different from the usual and spending time with family. I have missed visiting you this past week or so and am on my way over after this to see if I missed a post about your adventure :)
      Thank you so much for warming my heart with your words in your congratulations and kind thoughts! I cannot thank you enough, you are so sweet!
      And that means so much to read your kind words on my new blog name :) I'm so glad you like it. And I am most definitely looking forward to the blogging journey that lies ahead as well, most assuredly because your dear friendship is a part of it.

      Love and hugs to you!
      Many blessings!
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  6. Hello Dear Jazzmin, I'm so happy I did not miss this post telling us of your new name, which by the way I love! It's as beautiful as you yourself.
    Though I am still away from my blog I hope to follow along with you and visit when I am able.

    I very much enjoyed your last post on your graduation, oh you were so beautiful,Jazzmin. Your whole post of all that you shared was sheer delight.
    May the Lord continue to direct your steps as you enter into this new chapter of your life. I'm so excited for you!

    Thank you for stopping in and visiting my blog and for that sweet and kind comment you left. I have always enjoyed your blogging friendship.
    You are a dear and precious, sister in Christ.

    Much love to you~~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Debbie, Oh how my heart delighted in reading your words!! Thank you so much for blessing me with your comment. I have been having much trouble with my internet lately so please forgive my late response- my signal went out as soon as I was about to reply to you several days ago and is just now back.
      Thank you for your kind words, dear friend. I'm so glad you like my new blog name :) And I'm so glad you caught my post too- it is so important to me to have you as a dear blogging friend and I wouldn't want to lose touch :)
      Just everything you said, you blessed me so much, and please know that I will miss your blogging very much but I'm so glad to get to hear from you here and you are in my thoughts and prayers as is Stephanie♥

      I'm honored by your words and that I got to share my graduation with you and my posts.

      God bless you always.
      Until I talk to you again, may you be blessed!
      You are a dear friend to me in Christ as well♥

      Blessings and hugs,
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  7. Visiting you from Nanaland and I am bookmarking your blog so I can come back and visit with you. You are right, we may be far apart in age but we seem to love many of the same things. I was reading your post about graduating. Congrats. Your life is ahead of you and I pray God will lead you in the right path!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arlene,
      Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me your lovely comment! What a joy it was to read it. I'm honored to have you bookmark my blog and to have you visit :) How neat we have a love for similar things! I enjoy your blog very much.

      Thank you so much for your kind words and your congratulations and prayer, that is so kind of you.

      Blessings and hugs to you!!
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...