Friday, March 18, 2016

Gardening, Ireland, & 4 Years!


Today was simple and joyful...
it started with breakfast while reading last 
month's beyond beautiful issue of Southern Lady (as I
still need to get this month's), going to get groceries in the
morning together, then a run to the craft store with my
momma, as well as the thrifty store, where we found
several vintage sewing patterns (smiles).  

The feeling of today... relaxation and simplicity... was carried
through this entire week.  It has been a wonderful week...

of picking out flowers to bring home to plant, gardening, 
going out to eat and spending the day with my family,
and spending free evenings watching some old
classics over a very delicious pan of rice crispy treats.☺

And we won't talk about how many of those were left.
But we are making a new pan tonight if that's any
indication, haha.



I have been thoroughly enjoying the delight of dressing
more and more for spring.  It has been quite warm here in the lower
South, so we've been dressing for warm weather for awhile,
but it has been fun to wear sandals and more and more brights and floral
fabrics that are quintessentially spring in mood☺

Also, a little bit of an Irish feel for yesterday was a joy...
having Ireland not only running through my veins in my heritage
but through my style as well yesterday, with an Irish sweater and some
fun earrings (even though I couldn't wear my sweater long
for the warm weather) ;)
I saw something yesterday for St. Paddy's day that said,
"I'm not lucky, I'm blessed."  I liked that, because that's so true.
I believe that blessings are not luck or chance- they're straight
from our gracious God.



Time has been flying in 2016.
Is it just me, or are you feeling that way, too??

It has gone so fast that I didn't even stop to remember
that March 2nd marked 4 years officially that I have been blogging!
And those 4 years, which feel like only about 2 years to me, have
been such a huge blessing!  I thank God for allowing me to
find the dear friends I have through means of blogging.



Hoping you have a most wonderful weekend!!
If my internet keeps working (crossed fingers), I hope to visit
your blogs this weekend!

Blessings to you!





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blogging anniversary Jazzmin! It is just starting to get very warm here in NoAla. However we will get some cooler temps tonight so no one has set out any flowers here just yet. I posted a picture of my little Korean/American granddaughter with a Kiss Me Im Irish shirt on for St Pat's Day. She does have a little bit of Irish in her even if she looks more Korean. I will try to remember to post it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Blog. Some of that excess heat is finding its way north and our snow is almost gone. Looking forward to gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four years of blogging...what a joy, my friend! I still remember the day I came across your beautiful blog as I was instantly drawn in by your feminine look and style and your sweet self. I know I have said this before, but I am ever so glad the Lord allowed our paths to cross. You have been such a precious blessing in my life.

    Have a blessed week, my friend. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear friend. Oh, it is wonderful to catch up. I love those rice crispy treats and have been known to sneak one for breakfast! I love these warmer days and being able to enjoy outdoors. Nice to wear some lighter, brighter clothes! Congrats on your blog anniv. and I am very grateful that the Lord allowed us to become friends thru blogging. I am trying to post a little now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...