Monday, July 11, 2016

Visit Me on Instagram! & Sunday Evening Bliss

     Good morning to you!

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your day
and to your week this Monday☺
Is it just me or did this seem like a weekend that was a little slower?
Most weekends fly by, but this one felt a little longer, perhaps
because it had a slower pace for me and was mostly relaxing.
I stayed busy enjoying some new projects and resting.
How was your weekend?

 

One of my favorite parts of the weekend that was truly and blissfully
peaceful and relaxing was last night, Sunday evening, having the blessing
of sitting in the serenity of the quiet and working in my sketchbook.
I even had the chance to go sit outside for a little while
and listen to our trickling little fountain (I cannot get enough of
that heavenly sound!) and letter...
my heart was full with pondering the blessed words
and lyrics of my favorite, "Be Thou My Vision", as it often is,
so I decided to have this be my subject for my lettering practice.

I added the pink dots at the last moment... and between you and I, that is actually
my nail polish that was sitting out on the dining table and I just
looked and it and thought it would look neat on top of the black
lettering for a fun accent.  Creativity is all about spontaneity, right? ☺



This photo is taken from my Magnolias & Grace
...where I shared it yesterday evening,
and I just wanted to let you my dear blogging friends know that I
am there under "magnoliasandgrace" where I will be sharing photos
from the blog that I share here as well, but also:

modest style
everyday blessings
sewing & creativity
vintage inspirations
faith & seeking the Lord

...and more☺  If you have Instagram, I would love if you
would come and follow my adventures there and say hello!



I hope you have a blessed week, friends!
And that you may stay cool, also!  It is sweltering in the South right now
and, other than enjoying swimming hole days and popsicles, I think
many of us are ready for Autumn to arrive whenever it's ready, haha.


Hugs and blessings!

-J


8 comments:

  1. Just started following you Jazzmin...I am on Instagram as nanaland55

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arlene!
      Thank you, I'm so delighted to be friends there now and to get to follow you as well!

      Have a wonderful day and many blessings to you today☺
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Billie Jo,
      Thank you so much for visiting and blessing me with your comment! Oh I do hope you have a most lovely and blessed rest of your week, too!

      Happy almost Friday ☺ and many blessings to you,
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  3. Oh Jazzmin...I am so happy to know yours was a beautiful, peaceful weekend! Ah, I love those... All my days seem to be flying by of late ~ wonder why...always so much I want to do! Hee!
    I love your lettering...it is truly creative, dear friend! I can't seem to freehand in that way:).
    Be Thou My Vision is one of my absolute favourite hymns...the words are wonderful and I love to sing them over and over!
    Well, you must have a delightful week, Jazzmin! I sadly don't have Instagram, but I will continue to follow you here...your writing is a sweet blessing and encouragement to me! Sending you hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly-Anne,
      Thank you for making me smile to get to read your lovely note to me :)
      I couldn't agree more, it always seems like there are too many things to do in a day and yes, too many things we want to do that it fills the days and makes them go quickly. But I'm sure yours are wonderfully full with blessings no matter how fast they go, especially with your diligence in working and creating as well as spending time with your sweet siblings and family :)
      Thank you so much for your kind words! That is so sweet- I started practicing lettering about a year ago and can't stop. It has taken a lot of practice to get to where I am somewhat happy with my lettering, but I hope to keep getting better and more artistic :) It is a lot of fun.
      Oh I loved getting to know that we share Be Thou My Vision as a favorite hymn or one of our favorite hymns- how true, they are words that can be sung over and over because they are just so beautiful! Our Lord is truly glorified with those sweet lyrics.
      I do hope if you ever get on Instagram we will get to follow one another and enjoy each other's posts, but I'm just so thankful to have the blessing of our friendship on here through blogging♥

      Thank you for every one of your kind words and encouragement and for your friendship that is a blessing and joy.

      Hugs and love and many blessings to you!
      Jazzmin

      Delete
  4. Hello, dear Jazzmin! I just loved visiting your Instagram page and if I were on Instagram than I would certainly follow you, but alas, I am not. Your photos are so sweet and charming...just like you :)

    Have a joyous and blessed week, dear friend. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Stephanie,
      What a blessing to read your comment! Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed browsing my photos♥ And you're so kind, thank you!
      Oh no, well if you are ever on Instagram in the future, I know it will be a joy to follow one another :) But until then, I thank the Lord we get to visit each other through our blogs and have the sweet blessing of friendship here!

      Hoping you have had a joyful and blessed week so far, as well!
      Many hugs to you,
      Jazzmin

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is a blessing to read your kind comments. I would love if you would leave me one!

God Bless You,
Jazzmin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...